Registration is now open. Click on the register now button to register for the conference.
|Registration||Early Bird |
up to 16 September 2018
from 17 September 2018
Be an IDRiM member
Membership Benefits includes
- Becoming part of a well-consolidated network of national and international experts, practitioners, and individuals from around the world working in the disaster risk management field
- Full free online access to the web-based International Integrated Disaster Risk Management Journal (IDRiM Journal) and a bi-monthly Newsletter
- Discounts at IDRiM organized conferences, workshops and other events
- An open forum for IDRiM Members (coming soon)
- The forum will be a valuable tool to post questions and answers, to share information, and make announcements of interest to other members interested in integrated disaster risk management issues (coming soon)
- If you choose to become an IDRiM Member, please ensure you select the member option for the conference registration below
|New membership (50% discount)||$61|
|Student new membership (50% discount)||$31|
|Student membership renewal||$62|
The Registration Fee Includes
- Full 3 day conference
- Morning tea, lunches and afternoon tea for each conference day
The Registration Fee Does Not Include
- Accommodation. We have negotiated some great rates, CLICK HERE for more information.
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- All transactions are in AUD$ and GST is zero rated.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to [email protected] Cancellations received on or before 25 September 2018 will be charged an administration fee of $100. No refund will be given for registration cancellations received after 25 September 2018 (including “no shows” at the conference). Registrations can be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Terms and Conditions
Please CLICK HERE to view the Terms & Conditions in relation to purchasing goods or services from Conferences and Events Limited for the IDRiM Conference 2018.
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.