- Extended deadline for oral submissions 31th May (early submissions are given priority)
- Monday 21st May: Acceptance notification by email (for submissions made by April 30th original deadline)
- Friday 8th June: Acceptance notification by email (for submissions made in May by the extended deadline)
- Sunday 22nd July: Extended early-bird registration due (all presenters registered)
- Tuesday 31st July: Deadline for poster presentations
Abstracts are now closed for oral and poster presentations
Abstract submissions should all be made through the link on this website. Abstracts should not exceed the maximum of 250 words.
- Conference themes
1. Wellbeing and inequality
2. Culture, indigeneity and wellbeing (incorporating Māori wellbeing)
3. Wellbeing, hope and perceptions of the future
4. Sustainability, capital stocks and wellbeing (incl: Living Standards Framework)
5. Children’s and young people’s wellbeing
6. Wellbeing, utilitarianism and the capabilities approach
7. Technology and wellbeing
8. Wellbeing - cause or effect?
9. Wellbeing: policy and practice
10. Wellbeing at work
Presentation format: Oral presentations will be allocated 30 minutes; 20 minutes presentation with 10 minutes for discussion. Poster presenters will be advised on format in their acceptance email. Presenters are responsible for providing their printed poster for display at the conference venue.
All presenters are required to register for the conference. Presenters also need to meet their own travel, accommodation and insurance costs.
All presenters must register by 13th July 2018.
Language of submission
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Notification of acceptance
All abstracts will be reviewed. You will be informed by email of the acceptance status of your abstract by 21st May 2018 if submitted by April 30th. For submissions after that time June 8th is the acceptance deadline.
Each room at the venue will have a data projector, laptop, screen and sound system. The conference management team will include the upload link within your acceptance email and also prior to the conference as presentations are asked to be submitted by September 4th. Presenters are also asked to bring their presentation to the conference on a USB stick as a backup.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference mobile app and on the website. A limited number of printed abstract books will be available at reception. By submitting an abstract authors agree to its publication.
Please email [email protected].