CALL FOR PAPERS
Read the full guidelines and instructions below.
- Monday 30th April: Abstracts due
- Monday 21st May: Acceptance notification by email
- Monday 25th June: Early bird registration due (deadline for presenters to register)
Abstracts are invited for oral presentations
Abstract submissions should all be made through the link on this website. Abstracts should not exceed the maximum of 250 words.
- Wellbeing and inequality
- Culture, indigeneity and wellbeing (incorporating Māori wellbeing)
- Wellbeing, hope and perceptions of the future
- Sustainability, capital stocks and wellbeing
- Children and young people’s wellbeing
- Wellbeing, utilitarianism and the capabilities approach
- Technology and wellbeing
- Wellbeing – cause or effect?
- Wellbeing – policy and practice
Presentation format: Oral presentations will be allocated 30 minutes; 20 minutes presentation with 10 minutes for discussion.
All presenters are required to register for the conference. Presenters also need to meet their own travel, accommodation and insurance costs.
All presenters must register by 25th June 2018.
Language of submission
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Notification of acceptance
All abstracts will be reviewed. You will be informed by email of the acceptance status of your abstract by 21st May 2018.
Each room at the venue will have a data projector, laptop, screen and sound system. The conference management team will email you 5 days before the conference to request your presentation. However, please feel free to email this at any time should you have it. Presenters are asked to bring their presentation to conference on a USB stick. Someone will be on hand to assist you with loading your presentation.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference mobile app and on the website. A limited number of printed abstract books will be available at reception. By submitting an abstract authors agree to its publication.
Please email [email protected] under the subject heading WaPP3 enquiry.